Want cash app history deleted?
Is it required?
Well, there’s no need to delete your cash app transaction history. The reason is simple: Cash App has enabled all the necessary security for your account safe.
But, if this is too necessary for you to perform erasing cash app data, be till the end here.
Let’s begin with the cash app history eraser…
Can You Delete Cash App History?
No, Because, the history of the app is secure with cash app encryption; not allowed for you to delete it, no matter whether you’re an official body who is having an account on the app or a common user.
Besides, there is only one way you can use to erase it; by deleting cash app account.
You have to perform deleting cash app account process to make your deleting cash app history fulfilled.
Want to know how?
Here’s the answer!
How to delete cash app history on iPhone?
Deleting cash app history isn’t straightforward. However, this can be done when you follow the listed steps of the ‘cash app account disable’ procedure.
And also, it is not the cash app recommended steps.
Have a look at the steps now:
Step 1: First thing first: Open the cash app and tap the profile from the top right corner.
Step 2: Select the “Support” option from the menu.
Step 3: Pick “Something Else” from the menu.
Step 4: Then after, select “Account Settings” from the list.
Step 5: Tap on “Close Your Cash App Account” from the menu.
Step 6: From the given choices: delete activity, delete cash app account; choose one.
Step 7: This will help you delete cash app history for a specific time (around 90 days). Choose the time you want to delete the history.
Step 8: At final step: click the ‘Confirm’ option to finalize it.
Following the above method won’t be successful in deleting the cash app account, but only a portion of the cash app history.
How to delete Cash App history on Android?
The cash app history can viewable by the real owner of the cash app. Or, if someone has access to someone’s account. But, it is not allowed to delete the history from the cash app.
To execute the deleting cash app account, you need to open the app>tap profile>tap ‘support’>click ‘delete personal information>and finally tap ‘contact support.’
How to Download History on Cash App?
Want to download your cash app history? Fortunately, it’s possible. You may want it to keep a record of your transaction so it’s beneficial.
How do you download cash app history?
By using the cash app’s official site:
The cash app history downloading process is possible with the cash app’s official site. The user will get it downloaded in a CSV file.
Here’s the full-step process to download the cash app history:
- Initially, from any web browser, log in to your cash app account using either your email ID or phone number.
- Next, input cash app PIN.
- Then, choose Settings from the left of the screen.
- From there, scroll to the Your info After that, select the Download Your info
- If want: To see your cash app compiled history, tap Activity
- Pick the ‘Statements’ from the top right corner.
- From here, select the month you want the history of. Further, tap Export CSV to download the transaction.
How to View Transaction History on Cash App?
Instead, if you don’t want to erase the cash app history, but wish to have a look only, you can do so that as well.
For that, you need nothing more than to follow the given steps:
- First, inside the app, tap the clock icon, found in the top right corner.
- Then, click ‘Activity’ to watch the previous cash app transactions.
After you have followed it, all the history from the beginning of your account can be watched.
This will also include all the pending transactions that are on your cash app account.
Can You Hide Your History on Cash App?
Currently, hiding your cash app history is not possible. Also, there’s no need to hide it as the cash app has already made it possible to keep your details hidden from users.
Further, if you want to access it, you can do so without much trouble; by following the above methods.
How to Delete Cash App Account Permanently & Completely?
We have compiled the steps above to clear your transaction history to some extent; however, that is not the recommended step guide.
Therefore, if that doesn’t work and you are ready to delete your cash app account to delete the transaction, we recommend following the below guide.
- Open the cash app>Choose Profile beside your name.
- From various choices, select “Support”
- Then, choose “Something Else” from the following menu.
- Click the “Account Settings”
- Choose “Close my Cash App Account”
- Finally, tap Confirm and inactive your cash app account.
How to Enable Security Lock?
To create a shield of protection, and keep away from deleting the cash app account entirely, enabling a security lock can be an option.
Have given quick steps to enable a security lock on the cash app:
- First, open the app and choose Privacy & Security
- Next, click the Security Lock option to make it active.
- Enter the Cash App PIN asked by the cash app.
- This will enable a security lock for the cash app after you put the cash app PIN; helping you from unnecessary access without permission.
The above-discussed guide helped us know about cash app history deletion.
Straightforwardly, it’s not allowed.
Alternatively, users can erase their cash app data by performing the cash app account deleting process. Read: How To Delete Cash App history to know how it’s possible.